Gender, development and marriage /
|Series:||Oxfam focus on gender.
|Item Description:||Title from cover.|
|Physical Description:||102 pages ; 25 cm.|
|Bibliography:||Includes bibliographical references.|
Table of Contents:
- Early female marriage in the developing world / Robert Jensen and Rebecca Thornton
- Rethinking culture and development: marriage and gender among the tea plantation workers in Sri Lanka / Amali Philips
- Negotiating violence and non-violence in Cambodian marriages / Rebecca Surtees
- Early marriage and poverty: exploring links and key policy issues / Naana Otoo-Oyortey and Sonita Pobi
- Marriage, development, and the status of women in Kerala, India / Elizabeth Chacko
- Child support as a strategic interest: la Asociacion de Madres Demandantes of El Salvador / Kelley Ready
- Early marriage in eastern Nigeria and the health consequences of vesico-vaginal fistulae (VVF) among young mothers / Eno-Obong Akpan
- Marriage, well-being and agency among women / Meenakshi Thapan
- Rethinking marriage and gender relations using evidence from the Pacific / Nancy J. Pollock.