Hillary Rodham Clinton and the 2016 election : her political and social discourse
Presidents > United States > Election > 2016.
|Physical Description:||xiii, 227 pages ; 24 cm|
|Bibliography:||Includes bibliographical references and index.|
Lanham, Maryland :
Table of Contents:
- Hillary Clinton's "18 million cracks" : the enduring legacy of the presidential glass ceiling / Diane M. Blair
- Hillary's Arkansas comeback : achieving education standards reform / Margaret E. Scranton
- Smart power and Hillary Clinton's campaign discourse : 2012-2016 / Kathleen Mollick
- From First Lady to senator of New York : a quantified-qualitative analysis of Hillary Clinton's political rhetoric during four Democratic National Conventions / Michele Lockhart
- Authenticity, authority, and gender : Hard Choices as professional autobiography and transnational feminist manifesto / Michelle Smith
- (Re)Writing her story : the lives of Hillary Clinton's autobiographical self / A. Fletcher Cole
- Chelsea's mom, Charlotte's grandma : negotiating a new role in the presidential construction of Hillary Clinton / Debbie Jay Williams
- "Who run the world?" : Hillary Clinton and the use of pop feminism as rhetorical strategy / Rebecca S. Richards
- A sartorial tapestry : the rhetorical shifts of Hillary Rodham Clinton / Farris Lee Francis and Rochelle Gregory
- "Let's chat" : Hillary's cyber presence as rhetorical space / Sara Hillin.