Medicare : a policy primer
|Physical Description:||xi, 232 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Bibliography:||Includes bibliographical references (pages -223) and index.|
Washington, D.C. :
Urban Institute Press,
|ISBN:||0877667535 (pbk. : alk. paper)|
9780877667537 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents:
- The beneficiary's perspective
- Medicare in the "big picture"
- How Medicare has changed : coverage and benefit payments
- How Medicare has changed : benefits
- Are private plans the answer for Medicare?
- How could the benefit structure be improved?
- Who should pay?
- How should Medicare change?